Companies: become our partner
Today a company is no longer evaluated only in terms of its business: it is also considered an important social actor that, in addition to pursuing its corporate mission, must also
CREATE VALUE AND SOCIAL WELFARE within society.
AFRON works in conjunction with companies for a common benefit, to combine social goals and business objectives.
Some ways to make a difference:
• Adoption of a project of the Association
• Gift in Kind: donation of goods, services and expertise to the Association
• Employee involvement in organizing fundraising events for the benefit of AfrOn
and taking part in these events as a volunteer (organization, logistics,
information stands and fundraising)
• Promotion: the company provides its network of knowledge and its
communication channels /promotion to disseminate projects, activities and
initiatives of the Association.
• Marketing associated to the cause: organizing a joint communication campaign
(along with logos) produces real collaboration and is mutually beneficial. This
can be communicated by the company to stakeholders and customers, as well
as a decision to donate to AfrOn a percentage of income generated by a
• Christmas time: the company donates the amount normally allocated to
Christmas gifts for employees, customers and suppliers to the Association.
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org