Become a Volunteer
The most beautiful work for a man is to be helpful to his fellow man - Sophocles
People are the greatest force for an association and Afron could not exist without the generosity of physicians, professionals and people who help us in fundraising activities. Do you share our values and our mission? Then join our team of volunteers!
There are several ways:
Are you a graphic designer, a journalist, a web master, a press officer, an expert in organizing events ... Give us your expertise and your professionalism!
This will help us improve our work!
Fly with us
Our missions to projects in Africa are made possible thanks to the doctors and nurses who voluntarily provide their skills and their time.
Here are the necessary requirements:
• Be a member of the Order of Physicians or Professional Nursing
• Postgraduate in the third year or in possession of a specialization in oncology,
gynecology, surgery, anesthesia, radiology, dermatology or
• Nurses in oncology
• Excellent knowledge of English and/or French (depending on the country involved)
• Good physical condition
• Ability to manage stress and adapt to new contexts and disadvantaged people
• Respect the culture of the host country and
• Share the mission and values of the Association
AFRON takes responsibility for visas, travel, accommodations, food and insurance -
Vaccinations are the responsibility of the volunteer.
Volunteer in Italy
Fundraising: If you like meeting new people and enjoy staying in touch with people, then you can help us in our fundraising events organized throughout the year. You can work at our events or organize your own fundraising and awareness events.
Promotion: You can help by publicizing our activities with your contacts, social networks and mailing lists, distributing our materials (brochures, leaflets, link to website and our Facebook page) and inviting your friends to our events.
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org